A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yippee-dee-doo!

One semester down. Phew.

If I make the grade (60%), I'll be on to my next semester headed towards a Master in Tourism. If I don't, then it's a Postgraduate Diploma and a lifetime's worth of, 'I knew I should have shoved you out on your ass!'. Oh well...atleast its over, for now.

Hmm, so how does one entertain herself while everyone else is still preoccupied with exam preparations?

Let's see...

I could cook.

Or clean.

Maybe re-organize my wardrobe?

Do some shopping, perhaps?

Learn the lyrics to that Chinese song I so like?

Sleep?

Teach Sundae a new trick?

Hmm...decisions, decisions.

Oooh! I have a thought...I don't care! I'm on holiday!

Ahhhhh, I just love the 'post-exam' period.

4 Comments:

Blogger amyiwan said...

Mmm....

I really like your attitude and lifestyle...

So the jolly!

Maybe I should plan for a vacation to Australia and see you!

Just not anytime soon...not till I've saved up some money or marry a rich man!

5:06 AM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

YY: DO come visit! And quick! I've only got a year left in this REALLY laidback country!

I wanna visit you in NYC too :(

Nah, not always so jolly...just on sem break...so a bit free lor :)

7:10 AM GMT+10  
Blogger goolk said...

u visit nyc, remember to visit chicago also
ahhahah
btw, what chinese song u wanna learn ar?
XD

7:54 AM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

AA, will definitely visit Chicago as well!! Haha! And you? Bila nak visit me?

Which song ah? I like a couple of songs by AMei & Fish Leong...I think it's called Yong Chi?

1:17 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home