A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And when I get that feeling...

I hate that feeling! The one where I'm enjoying myself and yet in that same wonderful moment, I feel a great sense of guilt.

There I was, laughing, watching a stupidly hillarious anime and all of a sudden, boom! This annoying, nagging voice in my head goes, "Shouldn't you be studying? Your exam's tomorrow!"

True...but....

"No buts! If you don't study, you're never going to pass this exam!

But...but...there's only...*mental calculation*...3 chapters left!

"So finish it!"

5 more episodes?

"No!"

3 more?

"No!"

Hey! Cut me some slack here!

"No!"

Er..how about after this blog entry?

"Keep it short!"

Sigh. I hate you voice-in-my-head-cum-guilt-aka-the-kiasu-side-of-me!

Pfffffttt....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

could be GOD! ull never know eh? ahahhaha... just had to potong your stim! now when the little voice in your goes "wheeeeeeeee.. listen to me!" it might be GOD! hehehehhe...

11:11 AM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

Haha! I doubt God is THAT annoying! This lil' voice in my head sounds more like...YOU! The 'potong-stim'-er! Haha!

2:20 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dah habis exam ye???

12:33 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:04 PM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

Belum!

2 assignments & 1 exam to go.

:(

Sigh...

10:06 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home