A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

All good. All good.

***Read the below only if you want to bore yourself. It's mainly directed to those who have been pestering me to give them an update on my life***

I'm finally on my long-deserved Easter break. Have been struggling hard this semester cause the course I chose (Master of Tourism) isn't what I expected it to be ie. not at all fun OR about travelling! Haha! Nah, I knew what it entailed but I guess it's really different from what I did in my previous course. Anyhoo, I'm handling it well and am lovin' the stress (yeah right!)

Ed's mum is also here to visit, so we've been out almost everyday from morn til night. Also, I think I've put on a bit of weight since she arrived - there's always good food! She'll be leaving this Sunday, so hopefully, with the looming exams and assignments, I should be able to lose the weight I've gained. Besides that, I've also spent a great amount of time getting to know her better which is "wonderful, wonderful" (private joke).

And finally, for those of you who have been bombarding me with questions on why I've moved, here's the short version of it: Housemates sucked, finally free! Haha! Nah, don't want to get into the whole crappy story over the net, but the bottom line of this move is...it's good and I'm happy. Now the house is always clean and always neat! It's also more spacious than the previous place cause there's only two rooms but it's around the same size.

Although I did feel a lil' pissed off at the start of the year, I soon came to realise that God always, always has a plan. He never leaves us out in the cold and always blesses us with friends to help us along! He's been great to me spiritually, emotionally, mentally, financially and e-hem, physically! Haha!

Thanks for the prayers and the concern you guys showed me while I was 'homeless'. And an extra special thank you goes out to the occupants of 2/13 Dennis St! Although you guys suck at times (haha!), you guys are the best (awww...).

Will post some pics when free. And yes, I know I didn't post up the pics of my Gold Coast trip last year, the various restaurants I tried, my birthday pics, and the pics of cute Sundae. Will do it soon...promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home