A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Erin vs. Sandman

Haven't baked anything in the last couple of days. Been sleeping a whole lot! Although no one seems to agree with me, I've decided that Sundae has a narcotic effect on me! It has to be her! Why else would I be sleeping all day long?

Well, it's a good thing too seeing that the bananas I bought a week ago aren't ripe yet. Been planning to bake this superbly yummy (I am assuming this!) banana chocolate cake but the recipe asks for overripe bananas. Will just have to keep waiting...

I'm in a bit of a daze now. I didn't sleep for 24 hours the day before because I actually thought that it'd be easier to NOT wake up for badminton rather than sleep AND THEN wake up for badminton. Meaning, yesterday morning (or was it this morning?) I played 2 hours worth of badminton without sleeping a wink the night before. When I got back after lunch, I was so pooped out, I couldn't even manage the thought of dragging myself to cell group. Unsurprisingly, I fell asleep on the couch while contemplating the above issue.

Woke up about 4 hours ago (around 1.30am) and have been watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S since then. The pup is asleep. Entertained the thought of waking her up, but decided against it. Hmm...I can safely say I'm bored. Oh well, another couple of hours before I need shower and head for another gruelling 2 hour session of badminton. I must say, I am getting pretty good at it *Grin*

*Yawn* Darn it! I'm getting a wee bit sleepy. If I sleep now, will I wake up for badminton? To sleep or not to sleep? That is most definitely the question...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...Erin Hsieh...

If my name rings a bell - well that will be good. If not, oh well just forget it. Just followed some links and ended up here. Passing thru.

3:58 AM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know u still remember me. Hehe. I am on Yahoo Messenger, Y! is gimhan

12:04 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Wandernut said...

wah liao, and I thought your brother's 'over'-sleeping habits were bad. haahahahahaah

11:43 AM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gim found u??? hebated! we're in the same uni.. ;)

3:58 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home