A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

All in Onde!

Last night's onde onde was an absolute success! Well, most of them anyway. I have to admit that the first couple of balls I rolled looked pretty disastrous. Not only did they look somewhat deformed (just a wee bit!), before I could even dump them into the pot of boiling water, they started leaking! *giggles shyly* Anyhoo, I soon got the hang of it and it was smooth sailing from then on! In total, I made about 30 balls of onde onde! I know, I know, why so few right? Hehe. Well, that's cause I only bought 1 packet of flour! Didn't know that these "lil green balls which go 'chuiiit'" needed so much flour! Hey, don't laugh! It was my first attempt after all (if you don't count the ones I made in Form 1!). Gave some to my neighbours and they loved it! Even requested for more! I am SO pleased with myself! *pats self on back* Oh yeah, did I mention that it was yummy? *reads through* It was super, duper yummy!!! Mmm...


Went for dinner with Ed earlier. Super stuffed, super sleepy! Will give a brief review of this restaurant (along with the others we've been trying recently) when I'm free. As for now...Zzzzz.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandernut said...

Hey, the onde-onde look really good!

CHUUUIIITTT! Yummmmmmm.... I want!

12:21 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home