A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Smartness, smartass...bah!

I'm so annoyed! Seriously, I am. Argh!!! I hate how people are so quick to judge and immediately conclude that I have it easy cause I study something different from them. This isn't the first time this baseless conclusion has been reached, and I assure you, it probably won't be the last!
Ok, so it's true that my contact hours are like minimal compared to what others have to go through. But so what? That doesn't prove zilch! And what if some of my subjects require me to read magazines, watch TV and appreciate movies? So what? Seriously! It may be a wee bit more fun than what other so-called 'smart' people do, but I doubt that it's any easier! People whojump to such idiotic conclusions on the other hand, know very little. Yes, if you've thought about it before, I'm talking about you!
Why do you do that!?!? Why do you instantly assume that my subject is easy just because I seem to get through it without breaking a sweat!? So what if I don't stress out when assignments are due? Does that mean it's easy? No! That just means that unlike some of you, I know what I can and cannot handle. I know my limits. I know how to time-manage so that I can still have fun, while still be able to do my work! So what if I don't fail my subjects and get distinctions! What? That makes it easy? Has it ever crossed your mind that I may just be smarter than you are!? Or that you just need to work harder!?
Argh! I'm so annoyed! If there are people who think that these subjects are easy, seriously, I dare you to jump off that ridiculously high pedestal and try a couple of these subjects as your electives. If you do get high distinctions, I salute you. If you don't, wipe that smug look off your face with that sore ass of yours, okay? Thanks.
*Not meant to intentionally hurt anyone! If you feel the pain, you've probably made such inane remarks to me. Else, read and leave*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home