A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Much 'aduh' about nothing...

Although not a great reason, I decided to start up another blog cause I wanted to keep one er...'pure'. I needed a blog to just jot down the everyday going-ons in my life - the sick rumours, funny jokes, irritating moments, crappy coincidences, mundane moments and funny fantasies - but didn't have the heart to 'pollute' the other er...more...'serious' blog. Well, not that the other one is at all serious. It's er...ah! Forget it! I'm confusing myself already. Anyhooooooo, the point being, from today onwards, there will be 2 blogs! *applause* This one will be updated regularly, while the other (as explained) will be updated as and when I have really deep (yeah, right!) thoughts on God & Life!

So, what have I been doing since the second semester started? Er, to sum it up briefly, I've been...vegetating! This 'vegetation syndrome' of mine has been SoOooooo bad to the extent that my boyfriend has decided to call me, 'Baby Bok Choy'! I've done absolutely nothing for the past four weeks besides sleep (alot and at peculiar hours!), eat (alot and also at peculiar hours) and watch One Piece (an anime).

This morning, I slept at 7am (I'm assuming because I have this peculiarity of not wanting to know time after 12am!) and just woke up a couple of minutes ago around 3.30pm! My time is so screwed up! Oh well...

Oh yeah! Need to start on assignments soon. Both due on Thurs. Eek, just realised that I've only got 3 days left to do it! Man, I've gotta start changing gears and try chugging up that mountain of life! Btw, for those of you who don't already know it, I don't make much sense and spew out heaps load of BS when I've just woken up (or anytime at all, for that matter!!)

*Yawn* The bed looks so warm and inviting....hmm...maybe another short nap?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandernut said...

(Trying very hard not to nag. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.)
Aiyoh, you live in a different time zone! Get regular sleep ah! Very bad for health lah! Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag -fill in the blanks-

1:17 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home