A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Erin's Diet : Day 1

I'm hungry! I have not eaten at all since I woke up...which wasn't long ago! Haha! Ok, so I'm exaggerating, I had one miserable apple and half a bottle of water about an hour ago while playing badminton (Yes, it's true! I was playing badminton!).

Wondering why? The answer's simple: I'm on a diet! Yes, yes, again!! Haha!!

Last night, while browsing through all the old photos, I realised that I had put on so much weight! Argh! So as for today (No promises!), I've decided to go on a diet! In about 3 minutes, I'll be cooking dinner...and so, since I'm on a diet, my portion of everything will be cut in half!

*lol* Again, let me remind you that I am not making any promises whatsoever! I will remain steadfast until the next chocolate bar whispers my name!

So til' then, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home