A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Warm Tummy, Warm Heart.

Simple question, what do you get when you squeeze in some golden syrup, toss in a dollop of sour cream and top it off with chocolate?

Answer? The Wonder Cake.

Seriously, that's the label of the recipe! Me being attracted to all things wonderful, obviously could not and did not resist the chance to try the recipe out. After all, the instructions did sound simple. All one had to do was throw in all the ingredients into a food processor, give it a whirr, pour it onto a cake tray, pop it in the oven for about 40 minutes, boil some water, make a cuppa, enjoy the aroma seeping through the oven door, and before you know it, you can cut a slice to accompany your coffee/tea!

Although skeptical, I tried it out anyway.

Surprise, surprise! It really was that simple! Simple AND delicious! What more can one ask for? Definitely a wonder cake.


Besides yet another success in dessert department, I recently got myself a dessert of another kind. Well, she's not a dessert in any way, she's basically just being named after a dessert!

Allow me to introduce you to the new 'manja-pot' in my life, Chocolate Vanilla Sundae! Or for short, Sundae!

I bet my bro is laughing as he's reading this! He has this theory that all my pets are being named after food because food is the ultimate love of my life! Oh well, maybe he's right. But don't you think Sundae is a suitable name for this totally adorable, melt-your-heart, tooth ache-sweet, pup? *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home