A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hunger, hunger go away!

Didn't sleep again.

Since I had nothing to do this morning, I went for one of Ed's lectures. It was B-O-R-I-N-G. Spells, Torture. If that wasn't bad enough, I felt particularly hungry this morning. No, let me rephrase that. I was starving (Note: Erin's Dictionary, starving = dead)!

While forcefully willing time to past quicker and in a pathetic attempt to distract myself from the lil' gong fiesta that was going on in my tummy, I actually composed a poem. Sadly, it only took me a lil' under 10 minutes to spew it out (ie. one whole hour of pure boredom after that!).

Anyway, enjoy!


Hunger, hunger go away,
Come again another day.
For today I'm on a Diet,
Leave me be and my tummy quiet.

Hunger, hunger, shoo, shoo, shoo!
To my Diet, I'll stay true.
Gallons of water and tons of fruit,
Making alterations to my birthday suit.

Hunger, hunger please be kind,
Please take leave, give me peace of mind.
I need to persevere and be good,
So please don't let me think of food!

Hunger, hunger, I give up!
Bring on the desserts, give me grub!
So long Diet, I've found a new friend,
So dear readers, this is the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home