A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Not true, BB!

Haven't checked in for oh-so-long!

A ka-zillion things have changed since the last time I blogged.

Don't worry, this is not going to be one of my 'lame-ass-let-me-update-you' entries. In fact, I don't even feel like saying much! The only reason I'm actually typing something, is cause my lovely friend BB has publicly announced that I've abandoned my blog. So not true!

Once my assignments are over, I promise you the longest 'lame-ass-let-me-update-you' entry you've ever seen!

Til then...

Toodles!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasib baik u tak cakap saye. kalau tidak. hmmph!!! saya bomkan blog ini

12:33 AM GMT+10  
Blogger dunkindonuts said...

hahahahahahahha rin u TERasa ya?

ok since u have updated ur blog now i will change the status of ur blog. HAHAHAHAHA

nini

5:52 AM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

PP ni....asyik asyik nak bom blog orang! Semacam terrorist la!

BB, thanks for the change! *phew* And yes, I terasa...sikit sikit la! :P

1:07 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rin jgn marah ya....i cuma nak spark activity dalam blog sebab semua orang sudah abandon blog mereka....:p

nini

7:46 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya! siapa abandon lagi saya bomkan!

10:06 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si pengebom ni! nanti suruh ISA tahan kamu!

cc

8:57 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home