A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Tale of Two Tales...

Need to share this!
Two er, rather interesting things happened today. Well, not interesting per se, but rather...funny? Amusing? You be the judge!
-------
After reading PP's entry 'Manager Chin', I copied her post and sent it via MSN to Ed. He read it, made no comment and returned to work. Slightly annoyed, I asked, "Did you read it?" The reply? A short, curt "Yeah".
Hours later, during our midnight snacking session, I confessed to him that I was tired of doing my assignments and just wanted to sleep.
Read the following conversation that took place:
Me: Tired la! Don't wanna do assignment! Wanna sleeeeeeeep!
Ed: Sleep la. Wake up and continue later...
Me: Cannot la, feeling guilty....
Ed: Guilty ah? Ok then, I sentence you to 3 hours of beauty sleep!
Me: *suspicious smile*
Ed: See, I can be cute too!
Aiyoyo!
-------
While doing my assignment, I started feeling a wee bit bored. So as usual, I dug up some food. In this instance, it was a small jar of Nutella. Anyhoo, after a couple of hours of eating and typing, I decided to take a break and walk around the house for a bit. Together, Ed and I made our way to the living room (which is a distance from where we study). Normally, Sundae would bounce up eagerly and trail us, but oddly, this time she didn't. We cajoled her for sometime and finally gave up, telling ourselves that she was probably tired.
After a couple of minutes in the living room, Ed suddenly said, "Eh, cannot be la! She must be up to something!"
True enough, as soon as we rushed back to the study area, we saw the lil' monkey standing on my desk, about to stick her snout into my tiny jar of Nutella.
Smart lil' fella, huh? Sheesh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Wandernut said...

No pictures ah?

1:47 PM GMT+10  
Blogger dunkindonuts said...

haha u have a monkey pet?! sounds cool!

lalala....

10:25 PM GMT+10  
Blogger ... said...

Nut: Will post some pics soon!

BB: You know what I meannnnnnn......:P

10:50 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yesss...he sure is sweet! *drools* hmmm..have i met ed before?! oh no. oh yes, once. gmc!

that was ages agoo! newayz, u doing masters oredi now? selamat berassignment!

cc

9:01 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Unknown said...

how's jas n passo doing? hit their heads for me the next time u see them. Are u guys in the same cell too?

11:01 AM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish since when ur blog recarnated. ish! hahaha i know my comment dah lapuk sikit but ish Ed tu nak copy my buns punya style ye? hahaha

12:32 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home