A Showcase of the Self

My everyday life. In my own words.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Counting my losses.

I've never been so angry in my life.

Not even when my bro burnt me with a firecracker (on purpose, mind you!). Not even when my dad falsely accused me of breaking the door knob (didn't speak to him for a week!). Not even when a lame-ass driver tore off the front bumper of my car due to reckless driving (I screamed bloody hell that day!). Not even when my Maths teacher forced me to re-copy a whole section of an exercise book (I threw the book in his face!). Nope. I've never felt this angry before.

To think that just a couple of weeks ago, I had decided to forgive them. Forgive them for the inconvenience they put me through. For the lack of sensitivity on their part. For their ungratefulness. For their lack of 'people skills'. For being born into this world.

Well, it seems like that thought has been thrown into the abyss along with my Mr.Nice-Guy attitude. No more, no more Mr.Nice-Guy. Let's face it, some people just don't deserve the grace and mercy you bestow upon them. Some just need to be lifted by the collar, shaken, tossed around, held upside down by their toes, dunked into a filthy toilet bowl and smacked around hard by the back of a shovel! Yes, some just don't appreciate Mr.Nice Guy.

If that's the way they want it, so be it! As long as I don't get my money back, I am one unhappy woman! Although I've not been rejected in love, I can assure you, I am right up there with the scorned woman! Hell hath seen no fury like mine! If they want to be such calculative, conniving, ungrateful SOBs, then I'm definitely going to calculate everything to the very last cent! I wish they'd just stop mucking around like a bunch of pathetic low-lifes and pay up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home